Evaluation terms and conditions
Thank you for participating in MyTime’s evaluation process. You are in the draw to win one of five $50 vouchers. Good luck!
If you would like to know more about MyTime evaluation, of if you are interested in participating in future, please reach out to your MyTime facilitator. The terms and conditions for the prize draw are outlined below.
- The voucher draw (“Voucher Draw”) is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address after completing the New Member or Check-in survey (“the survey”).
- Entrants into the Voucher Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Voucher Draw you must be either; a current MyTime member and complete the Check-in or New Member survey and submit your individual email address; or, a current MyTime facilitator and complete the Facilitator Check-in survey and submit your individual email address.
- Only one entry per person, per round is allowed.
- Parenting Research Centre (“PRC”) accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Five winners from each of the New Member Survey, Member Check-in survey and Facilitator Check-in survey will be drawn every 6 months until the conclusion of the survey period.
- Five winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
- Winners will be notified by email and will have 14 days to claim the voucher and provide their postal address. If the winner does not respond within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited and PRC shall select another winner.
- Once claimed, the voucher will be sent by post.